Mig33 Maldives Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mig33 Maldives Community

Mig33 Maldives Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we love mig33 and we are big family

Similar topics

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 267 on 15th September 2021, 08:57

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

I forgot my password

Keywords

2 posters

Latest code for speed up your MIG33

shunno
    shunno
    User
    User

Male
    Number of posts : 33
    Job/hobbies : Chatting & Foruming
    Mig33 User Name : shunno
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Character sheet
    Charecter Sheet:
    Latest code for speed up your MIG33 Left_bar_bleue0/0Latest code for speed up your MIG33 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Latest code for speed up your MIG33 Empty Latest code for speed up your MIG33

Post by shunno 3rd June 2008, 22:22

Hi friends!! Sometimes we feel boring for slow mig33 connection.Therefore,i've been thought of giving you the latest code of making your mig33 more faster.

You will have to use this code before you login in mig33.Open your mig33 application and go to the connection option.Three options are given in the connection menu and now you have to go to the manual option.after that,you remove the old details from server option and type this code 66.151.149.102 and the new port will be given 9119 Now friends just connect and login in mig33 as well as enjoy the fastest mig33 for chatting...

Hope,you will enjoy by using this trick..
    BEST OF LUCK!
    stelony
    stelony
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 74
    Mig33 User Name : stelony
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Character sheet
    Charecter Sheet:
    Latest code for speed up your MIG33 Left_bar_bleue0/0Latest code for speed up your MIG33 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Latest code for speed up your MIG33 Empty Re: Latest code for speed up your MIG33

Post by stelony 7th June 2008, 13:57

it works with me bro shunno. when i started to use this, it works too faster than befor. keep on posting more tricks

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 20:54